This position is responsible for designing advertising for a variety of media, web pages, digital elements, collateral pieces and new business, as well as preparing finished layout for print and/or digital, preflight disks and output. They are responsible for taking the lead and driving projects from an execution standpoint and must have solid design and software knowledge.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Proven design sensibilities across varying channels (e.g. print, digital, social, etc.).
- Designs media in a wide variety of styles that correspond to the client’s needs.
- Interacts with art directors and superiors.
- Adheres to client’s budget and time constraints.
- Presents new ideas to members of the team and clients.
- Monitors projects through all phases of production.
- Develops designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality.
- Bachelor’s of Fine Arts degree or equivalent in a related field
- 5-7 years of experience, preferably in agency environment
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Keynote and Powerpoint experience is a strong plus because there will be frequent presentation design and production
- Branding experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to present clearly and deliver message effectively
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and takes initiative to determine next steps
- Ability to multi-task and deliver work on-time for set deadlines
- Must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions
The qualifications for this job may be modified from time to time without notice.